Saturday, November 1, 2014

The Jewws - "I Need Your Lovin' (But I Don't Need You)" 7"



Here's another great 3 song 7" by The Jewws, from Houston.  This record was hand-numbered and  limited to 500 copies, released by the fantastic Alien Snatch label out of Germany.  The label describes this long out-of-print release as follows:
"The long awaited debut single ! I got it out now ! A black guy, a white guy and a chick crank out 3 exclusive smashers in their unique way of stuck-in-the-past rock-n-roll garage punk ...compressed-n-catchy vocals, fuzzed out chords plus lotsa trashy background screams all over the platter. Even crazier than their ultra rad "Heartbreaker" 10" on Remedial Records. They have the explosion and the fun what I love normally of all those great super charged japanese bands aka TEENGENERATE. This is Space City, though. Is there any better title for a punk rock A-Side ?"
 2002 Alien Snatch Records

1.  I Need Your Lovin (But I Don't Need You)
2.  We Come Out At Night
3.  Twist Party

DL:  The Jewws - The Jewws - "I Need Your Lovin' (But I Don't Need You)" 7" (via MF)

No comments:

Post a Comment